Craftfurnish’s marketplace is built on trust of people. Trust has to be gained .You can earn the trust of your Buyers by following these simple guidelines.
Craftfurnish will help you maintain a high level of trust with your Buyers through our Seller Service Standards (“SLS.”)
Provide Customer Service Upto Mark
The following guidelines will assist in meeting the highest level of customer service.
- Always Honor your shipping and processing times as committed .
- Return policy must be proper and followed in time .
- Conversations must be responded in time with Customers, meeting his / her grievances.
- Explain your policies clearly and honor those commitments.
- Try to work out disagreements or disputes directly with the Buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, our trust building team can help.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the Buyer and Cancel the order within 48 hours.
- Once order is accepted on panel, it must be shipped with 48 hours.
Maintain a Independent Store /Stores
People come to Craftfurnish to buy unique handmade and quality goods directly from Artists, Artisans, and Crafters. Make sure that your items are allowed to be sold on Craftfurnish and that you are representing yourself, your business, and your items accurately.
- Only list items in your store that are for sale and fall into one of our two categories (Crafts , handmade , designer dress,vintage, and home furnishing )
- Correct and detailed information must be filled in 'About Us' page of merchant .
- Items must be accurately represented in listings and listing photos.
- Be aware that Buyers can submit reviews of items they have purchased.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your copyright, you can report it to Craftfurnish.
- Do not engage in marketing fee avoidance.
- Do not sell prohibited items.
- For partners of exclusive Handmade items:
- Do not resell items in our Handmade category.
- Describe every person involved in the making of an item in your store
- If you work with an outside manufacturer to make items that you have designed, we ask that you share additional information with Craftfurnish and share information about the manufacturers you work with on your store and listings. We also expect that you choose ethical manufacturing partners.
Respect our customer
As a member of Craftfurnish’s Buyers and Sellers Team, we request that you follow our Guidelines. Being a partner on Craftfurnish gives you access to all of our partner tool .